Monday 7 October 2013

Regret...

She is good,
She is amazing.
Is my fault,
that didn't appreaciate.
If  i didn't keep giving stress to her, is it our ending won't be like that?
I'm feel sorry to her. I'm very regret now, but i know is useless to regret, she won't care it anymore.


I understand that now i keep message or call her will only make her feel annoying.Although I'm really hope still can like last time,chat everyday, always talk, and caring her, but i know it's impossible for now anymore.



The only thing i can do is keep looking for her fb and waiting for her message.

I'm really hope after four years, you still willing to give me a chance. I understand now you are very busy for your study, no have time to think about other things.It's okay. I hope you won't be forget our memory.


Even though now we don't have any relation, but can you still give me the chance to treat you good?You deserve it. I don't have other purpose, just hope can treat u good. And hope u still willing to meet me when you're back =(



Sorry, thy.




No comments:

Post a Comment