Thursday 19 December 2013

Before 2014

  What I had done for this year?  Today 20/12/2013, 11 more days, will be another new year again. The first semester going to end soon.


  Before 2013, everyone was worry about gonna be the end of the world this coming year. Some of the citizen even donate all of their money and propeties. However, today, we are "safe"to live until end of the year 2013! In different stage, you will know different type of people. And you don't know when your friend will become your enemy as well. Every year, I can't avoid from arguement. Even though best friend, we still will quarrel too. But end up, we still will be friend back. Some moment, I may like to complain, but I just hope everything be fair and the thing can be better after that. Is that wrong?



  I felt that 2013 is not a good year for me. Whatever I do, sure will be got something make me stuck there. Be confident, be yourself. It's easy to say, but not easy to do. Sometimes you may feel very confident to do something, but it may disagree by others, or just dare to think but not dare to do. Most of the people also will very mind what's the people think about himself. I'm the one of them too. And very scare will having a bad image toward others. We always said we don't mind, we don't care, but actually is it?



  Another weakness is always fail to say out what's in my mind. End up the thing become more complicated or a lot of misunderstanding will happen. When can I found a people to understannd me? Family members are the closest people with you. But most of the time you may not want to say out your problem with them. As you know, they can't solve it for you and even you tell them, it will just make them worry for you. And then you choose to keep inside your heart, slowly it become a kind of stress.



  Everything can be think positvely, but can you? Unless your EQ level very high, if not you still will be nervous when you facing a problem. Money is not everything, but everything is money! So please don't tell me money is not important. If money is not important, then you study so hard for what? And you no need to show off how much money you have, it's just come from your parent's pocket. I choose to suffer now, rather than suffer in the future.



  Now is just the learning stage, then when will be the ending stage? Everyone have their own opinion and decision, I just hope got a person will listen to my story and respect my decision. Is it you? Can you be my listener? I know you willing to.



  Keep the spirit, move on 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment